First, living habits Wild ducks for migratory birds, clustered in the lake, not close to the library and the slow flow of river reeds or riverbanks, omnivorous animals. Wild ducks breed in northern China and winter in the south of the Yangtze River. They have strong fertility. They build nests in waterside grasses, lay their eggs after mating. They produce eggs for the off-season in summer, and the first laying period for female ducks. From September to December, the second egg production period is from January to June. The annual egg production can reach more than 100 pieces. The incubation period is 28 days. After 80 days of age, it has the ability to fly, and it usually flies a few meters.
II. Farming facilities and facilities
1. Venue; requires open, flowing water on the feeding site, preferably in lush places. Farming on land should be planted with suitable trees or shrubs to facilitate shade.
(1) Duck house: The commercial duck house can be of simple type, allowing the ducks to freely enter and exit. The general specifications are 9 meters in length, 4 meters in width and 3.2 meters in height. There are small windows or no windows in the house, and they are often raised on lattice boards. Lattice board can be made of wood, plastic mesh can also be used (Ï† mm, mesh 1.85 cm X 1.85 cm square grid). The type of duck house is slightly higher, and it uses a combination of grid panels and bedding, both of which are half in area.
(2) Food shed and trough: The food shed is 2.0 meters high. The length and breadth can be determined according to the trough. The trough has 100 meters of rectangular troughs, 3 troughs, or 3 trough troughs for every 100 ducks. 2 meters.
Third, feeding and management of wild ducks 1. The husbandry and management are ducklings within 45 days of age. The ducklings are prepared for brooding in advance before hatching. The brooding room is sterilized with 5% caustic soda or 3% water, and the litter is dried without mold. The brooding temperature is 24-27 degrees at the age of 1-3 days, 25-26 degrees at 4-6 days, 24-25 degrees at 7-10 days, and 17-19 degrees at 11-20 days. The brood density is 15-20/m2, and the indoor humidity is 80%. Young ducklings are fed the same way as domestic ducks. After the hair is dry, it is necessary to feed water first. Before eating, it is said to feed cold boiled water containing 0.01% potassium permanganate. Food can be eaten with plastic film covering the ground, the small rice with cold water (in addition to sticky), mix with a savory flavor feeding. From the beginning of the 5th day, the chopped young green feed was fed. The feed formulation was: 1-14 days of age, 62% of corn, 50.5% of bran, 16.5% of soybean cake, 13% of fishmeal, 2.7% of bone meal, 0.3% of salt, 1% of auxin, plus 50 mg of multivitamin per 1,000. 14-21 days old corn 62%, 18% bean cake. 6% of bran, 10% of fishmeal, 207% of bone meal, 1% of growth hormone, 0.3% of salt, plus 50 mg of multi-vitamin per kilogram. Feeding 4 times during the day and 16 times a day, once a night, 4 times a day after 16 days of age. When a duck is 20 days old, it is basically allowed to find food in the wild throughout the day and feed once in the morning. Ducklings are very fond of water. After 7 days of age, they can release water. Usually after eating, they need to put less water before 25 days of age. Gradually increase the number of water discharges after 25 days of age. Pay attention to the dry feathers after each release of water. . The breeding density is 8-10 per square meter. The shed is often replaced with grass mats to keep the feed fresh and the water clean. The fattened ducks can be carried out after 30 days of age. Their feed formula is corn 64%, bran 6%, bean cake 195, fish meal 807%, bone meal 1%, growth hormone 1%, salt 0.3%. Daily feed consumption is 1 to 30 days. The average feed is 40 grams, 30 to 60 days is 100 grams, and 60 to 70 days is 150 grams.
2. Breeding and management of ducks: The reserve ducks from the age of 45 days to the production of eggs are medium ducks. Under the condition of good nutrition and management analysis, mallards are the peak of weight gain at 60 days of age. As the body rapidly accumulates fat, it triggers the flight of wild ducks and attacks wildly. If at 40-65 days of age, the nutrients and growth rate of Giardia will delay the development of wildness. During this period, we must appropriately limit feeding, add 15% to 20% of coarse material, and start raising the nets at the age of 80 days to prevent escape. At the same time, we must do well in the selection of ducks. During the summer, the duck bath should be cooled, the playground should be set up with a shed, and the shed should be kept clean, dry and ventilated.
3. Breeding amount of breeding ducks: Ducks need to feed and feed well. The basic diet formula is corn 55%, soybean cake 16%, bran 145, fishmeal 10%, and bone meal 0.6%. Timing, quantitative feeding and timed grazing should be done in feeding and management, daily feeding times, and feeding at one time during the high-yield period. To increase the feed concentration in summer, the feed should be fed now and mixed, without feeding modified materials, watering early, middle, and evening one time each for 30 minutes; in the winter, we must do a good job of cold protection, pay attention to supplement the light, according to every 602 meters Install one 25-watt bulb in the area. In addition, we must reduce and avoid sudden changes in the environment, startle, etc., keep the environment quiet, so as not to cause the duck's stress response. Wild duck diseases are mainly prevention, and they are usually fed with soup and honeysuckle and other soups to reduce the incidence of wild ducks. The diseases that ducks suffer from are basically the same as ducks such as duck gizzards, cholera, and soft foot diseases. In addition, we must also do a good job of cleaning and disinfecting the house to maintain ventilation and light. The immunization should avoid the peak of egg production.
Name: Chongqing old pot bottom material
Shelf life: 18 months
Ingredients: butter, vegetable oil, bean paste, pepper, salt, Chicken Seasoning, ginger, garlic, pepper, spices, food additives.
Storage: Store at room temperature, protected from light, and refrigerate after opening the bag.
Spicy Hot Pot Seasoning,Secret Refining Hot Pot Seasoning,Chongqing Spicy Hot Pot Seasoning,Chongqing Hot Pot Seasoning
ChongQing Baifu Foods Co., Ltd. , http://www.baifufood.com