The feed cost of chickens usually accounts for about 70% of the total expenditure. Saving the feed can significantly increase the economic benefits of raising chickens.
1. Breaking. When the chicks are chopped on the 6th to the 9th day, they can not only effectively prevent the occurrence of slugs, but also save 3.5g of feed each day during the growth period, and save 5.5g of feed during the laying period; each egg saves one egg. 12 grams of feed.
2. Cage. Because of stable environment, small amount of activity and high stocking density, the cage culture has reduced the amount of heat dissipation, so the amount of food is reduced accordingly. According to calculations, the ratio of cages to rearing can generally save 20% to 30% of feed.
3. Deworming. If there are parasites on chickens, the nutrients converted by the feeds eaten by chickens are absorbed by the parasites, causing the consequences of â€œseemingly raising chickens, but actually keeping them upâ€. Therefore, chickens should generally be repelled once in 30 days to 60 days.
4. Turn off the good feed. Do not feed moldy feeds to ensure full feed nutrition, as the lack of nutrients in the feed is the biggest waste. The feed should not be crushed too much, otherwise it may cause difficulties in eating.
5. Use alternative materials. The price of protein feed, especially fishmeal, is relatively high. Some cheap insects, earthworms, local fish, shrimp, meat processing by-products, fish waste, powder residue, sugar residue, bean curd residue, etc. Substituting some protein feeds for chickens can greatly reduce feed costs.
6. Improve the trough structure. The feeding trough for chickens should be bottom, large, and small. Such a chute accommodates more material and it is not easy for the chicken to pull out the feed, so that the chicken can eat the net leftovers. The height of the chute should be based on the principle that chickens can eat freely. The amount of feed material in the chute should not be too full. Generally, it is controlled at 1/3 of the trough height. Otherwise, it is easily thrown and wasted. According to reports, when feed is added to 2/3 of the trough, feed is wasted by 12% and it is wasted when it is 1/2. 5%, wasted 2% when added to 1/3.
7. Add bacitracin zinc. Adding 100 mg/kg Bacitracin zinc to the egg diet in summer can increase egg production by 20%, feed conversion by 10%, and eggshell thickness.
8. Add methionine. Adding 0.1% methionine to the general feed can increase the utilization of feed protein by 2% to 3%.
9. Add vitamin C. Adding 50 grams of vitamin C per ton of chicken feed can increase egg production by more than 10% and save more than 15% of feed.
10. Weed out low-yield hens. Chickens often have 10% to 30% of low-yielding chickens, and the low-yielding chickens are eliminated. The chicken egg production will not be significantly reduced, but it can greatly save the feed.
Dried Wakame Stalks,Dried Wakame,Wakame Stem,Alga Wakame
Shandong Haizhibao Ocean Science and Technology Co.,Ltd. , https://www.haizhibaoseafood.com