First, the correct operation
1. After laying the film unit into the ground, it should be aligned with the center line of the ridge to be laid (,), pull the mulch back 0.5-1 meters by hand, and press the end and both sides of the film, and then the film wheel Press on both sides of the ground for formal operations.
2. During the operation of the unit, uniform speed and straight running are required. The animal husbandry traction filming machine should be drafted by a person to ensure the quality of the film.
3. During the operation, the auxiliary personnel should constantly check the operation quality of trenching, ridging, spraying, film coating, laminating, earth covering, drilling, and sowing. If problems are found, check the machine immediately.
4. When turning the unit in the ground, the amount of plastic film left in the ground should be cut and then artificially replanted, patched, and then pressed firmly.
5. After laying, place a small amount of soil on the membrane at intervals of 1-2 meters to prevent wind blowing.
Second, common faults and exclusion
1. Lateral wrinkles. This is due to the reason that the longitudinal tensile force of the film is less than the transverse tensile force and the uneven forward speed. The solution: 1 reduce the pressure of the two left and right lamination rollers; 2 increase the clamping force of the film roll; 3 the forward speed of the unit should be uniform.
2. Longitudinal wrinkles. This is due to the fact that the vertical tensile force of the film is greater than the lateral tensile force. The solution: 1 increase the pressure of the two left and right lamination rollers; 2 reduce the clamping force of the film roll; 3 properly reduce the unit forward speed.
3. Oblique wrinkles. The reason is that the unit fails to drive straight when towing, or the pressure of the left and right diaphragm rolls is inconsistent. Solution: (1) Improve the technical level of operation so that the unit can run straight; (2) Adjust the two lamination rollers so that the pressure is uniform.
4. Plastic film deflection. It is caused by the unit's failure to drive straight, or the incorrect installation of the film roll and the unwinding of the film roll itself. The solution: re-align the film roll, and with the unit forward direction; unit to uniform speed, straight line; check the film roll, replace if necessary.
5. The lamination roller cannot hold down the film. This is due to the fact that the unit is not moving properly, the width of the plastic film is not matched with the surface of the roll, and the winding quality of the plastic film itself is not good. It should be solved according to the specific conditions.
6. After the film is rolled, both sides are broken. For the occurrence of curling, the pressure of the lamination roller should be increased, the declination angle of the earth-moving shovel should be reduced, and the distance between the earth-moving shovel and the plastic film should be adjusted. In the event of membrane rupture, the pressure of the two lamination rollers should be reduced to check the quality of the site preparation.
Sodium Hyaluronate, which is a polymer polysaccharide of biological materials formed by N-acetyl glucosamine and glucuronic acid through iterative connected, has a high degree of viscoelasticity, plasticity, permeability and good biocompatibility. This product is manufactured with the raw material of comb based on the process of fine biochemical technology, separation, purification, and refining. The gel contains 1% HMW of sodium hyaluronate and physiological buffer. This product, which is a colorless, odorless, sterile, pyrogen-free transparent viscous liquid, adopts the aseptic processing technology to filter sterilization.
Medical Sodium Hyaluronate Gel,Sodium Hyaluronate Gel,Hyaluronic Acid Gel,Sodium Hyaluronate Injectable Gel
Qufu Hi-Tech Trading Co., Ltd. , https://www.chinahyaluronic-acid.com