Carp is a popular luxury drink. Because of its delicate texture and delicious taste, it has become a popular food on the table and is known as â€œfreshwater grouperâ€. Folks also use squid as a remedy for maternal and anemic people. Carp sells well in domestic and foreign markets, with high selling prices and exports are very popular. The market price is more than 40 yuan per kilogram, and the highest price is 60 yuan per kilogram, while the export price is higher.
Salmon is raised in the hilly plains. The advantages of using sufficient water in mountainous areas, fresh water, and no pollution can be used to promote the breeding of carp in small mountainous reservoirs. It is of great significance to optimize the high-yield and high-efficiency breeding of squid in mountainous reservoirs in order to optimize the culture structure of ponds in mountainous areas, increase the yield of high-quality fish, and increase economic efficiency. There are many small reservoirs in mountainous areas of Jilin Province, and the development of squid farming has obvious advantages.
First, the huge potential of salmon farming
1. Variety Advantages First, squid is a freshwater fish species native to China, not a foreign species. Second, the quality of carp is very good. Its unique taste, delicate meat. Since ancient times, there have been "said Haizhongsuo, Jiangzhongyu, and Hezhongyu." Third, for a long time, squid has been deeply rooted in the minds of consumers because of its excellent quality and its deep food culture accumulation. Trout is one of the best high-end varieties in freshwater fish.
2. Market Advantages Squid is a ferocious freshwater fish. It feeds on fresh fish and shrimp for life. It is a carnivorous fish. It is often glutinous and has a strong body. The ancient word is â€œPeach blossom water and squid fatâ€, hence its name. Fat yo. Carp is very plump, with rich and tender meat, delicious and nutritious, and rich in essential amino acids. Due to no intermuscular puncture, squid is an ideal high-protein (19.3%), low-fat (0.8%) health food for children and the elderly. Because of its delicate texture and delicious taste, it is highly favored by consumers.
3. Advantages of Resources Our province has many small reservoirs and small blister ponds, where the mountainous area has sufficient water, fresh water and no pollution, and there are more wild fish, which is very suitable for farming squid.
Second, aquaculture technology measures
1. Breeding conditions The reservoir (bath pond) is not limited in area, generally 50-2000 mu can be, and the average water depth is 2.0 meters or more. It is mainly able to ensure the safe wintering of fish. Fresh water, transparency more than 50 cm.
2. Stocking of fish in winter and spring stocking requires the same fish size and weight of 50-100 grams, and the stocking density of carp fingerlings is 50-100 tails/mu. In order to make full use of the reservoir's water space and effectively control the water quality, it is possible to properly mix and control fish that do not compete with squid, such as grass, earthworms, cockroaches, and oysters.
3. Feeding Keeping sufficient and palatable bait fish in the reservoir is an important measure to promote the rapid growth of the catfish and reduce the feed coefficient. It is important to cultivate bait fish in the reservoir. In general, fish nests should be placed in shallow water areas of reservoirs, and wild fish such as squid, ship nails, and wheat ears, which are spawned several times a year, should be put into reservoirs, and low-priced feeds such as bran and distiller's grains should be fed into the reservoir. To cultivate delicious feed for salmon. The cultivation of bait fish must keep pace to ensure that bait fish meet the requirements of farmed catfish in quantity. When the amount of fish in the reservoir is sufficient, the carp catches bait fish in the bottom of the water body. The water surface is only sporadic with small water, the sound of water sounds small, and the interval time is long. When the amount of bait fish in the pond is insufficient, the carp often After catching the bait fish to the upper layer of the water body, the splashes are large and the sound of the water is loud and frequent. If the squid is found to eat bait fish at the edge of the pool, the number of bait fish in the reservoir has been seriously insufficient and the bait fish should be added.
4. The catcher put the carp as a benthic fish with a low net-breaking rate. A small amount of fish can be used to throw a net or pull a net. Take care during the rounds to avoid fish injuries. When the carp grows to a body weight of about 400 grams, it can be harvested and marketed. This will not only reduce the amount of fish stored in the reservoir and promote the growth of small-sized fish, but also prevent the carp from growing too much and reduce the value of the product, thereby improving the cultivation. Economic benefits.
Third, the analysis of aquaculture benefits
1. The economic benefit is calculated annually for an acre of water surface:
Input: 100 species of fish
RMB 100 Feed: RMB 100 Others: RMB 50 Output: Squid 50 kg RMB 1,000 RMB Net profit: RMB 750 Input-output ratio: 1:4.
At present, the province's pond intensive culture of conventional fish has a profit of about 1,000 yuan, and the input-output ratio is about 1:1.35. The profit of aquaculture in small reservoirs in the mountainous area is equivalent to the profit of intensive culture in our province's ponds, and the investment is only equivalent to about 1/10 of the investment in pond intensive culture.
2. Social benefits Our province has many small reservoirs and small blister ponds. We use its advantages of abundant water sources, fresh water, and no pollution. We will vigorously promote trout farming, optimize the culture structure of ponds in mountainous areas, increase the quality of fish production, and increase economic efficiency. It will be of great significance to promote the peasants in the mountains to become rich and have a comfortable life.
3. Eco-efficiency 1. Breeding catfish in small mountainous reservoirs in the mountains is a low-yield, high-efficiency breeding method that does not pollute water quality. 2. The cultivation of squid in small mountainous reservoirs can save water, save electricity, and save a lot of manpower, material resources, and financial resources.
Hemp Seed is a plant of moraceae, very famous in plant kingdom. Hemp seed is an extremely dry seeds,
also mature at the same time, can be edible and used for planting.
Hemp seeds is very nutritious, contain many different nutrition components, such as 7% fatty acids, 12% oleic
acids, 25% linolenic acid,each has great benefits for our health, after eating it, excellent efficacy for our human body.
1. Be suitable for constipation, often use together with angelica, black sesame
2. Use for diabetes, Yin deficient, bowel dry, offer tonic supplement.
3. It has the function of repairing the heart muscle. Repair and health care effect for heart damage
Hemp seeds have long been prized as a high-quality source of plant-based protein and omega fatty
acids. A single serving of hemp seeds, about two heaping tablespoons, provides 10 grams of protein
and 10 grams of omegas. Hemp also packs in all nine essential amino acids, which we need to get
through diet since our bodies don't produce them naturally. Hemp seed oil, which is the oil derived
from pressed hemp seeds, contains the most essential fatty acids of any nut or seed oil. Of the three
main hemp products on the market-seeds, oil, and protein powder-hemp seeds will provide the broadest
spectrum of nutritional benefits per serving.
Q: How about payment terms?
A: 30% TT deposit+70% TT before shipment, 30% TT deposit+70% TT balance against scanned Copy
B/L, Flexible payment can be negotiated.
Q: Production and deliver
A: After deposit, order enter into 1st stage( production, packaging, factory inspect, etc), then 2nd stage is
CIQ inspection and written CIQ Certificate lead time one week(7 days), 3rd stage we arrange to arrange
cargo shipment to departure port. Vessel lead time as per destination port in different countries( Such as
North America line, South America Line, EMP, Asia, Australia, etc )
Hemp Seed, Shelled Hemp Seeds, Bulk Hemp Seed, Pure Raw Hemp Seed, Organic Hemp Seed, Industrial Hemp Seeds
Ningxia Baishi Hengxing Food Technology Co., Ltd. , https://www.chinagojihome.com